Monday, March 15, 2010

Seasons Changing, Attitude improving

I apologize for not writing these past couple months, but I have been focusing my energies on re-engaging in our business. Jeff and I are working with a Marketing Group to help us rebrand our company. We are incredibly fortunate in that our business is doing well and we are actually hiring new employees and plan to bring on a couple more in addition to our onsite contract staff. Jeff has been fantastic growing our business while I was out.The weather in Northern Illinois is beginning to change and Spring is starting to show. I am excited for the weather improvement mainly because I have spent the Winter gaining back all of the weight I lost in the hospital last Fall. the change in the weather is finally allowing me to g et outside and begin biking again which I hope will help to slim my fat ass down.:) the first week of April, I have a conference in Vegas! Woo Hoo!, and Kim is going to Join me. It works out that school is out that week and she is in need of some rest and relaxation in the sun.
So the latest Health update is that the Avastin (Chemo) that I receive every other Wed at UW seems to be doing its job, my next MRI is March 24th. Overall, I have been feeling good other than the daily fight with allergies, which is normal with the change of seasons.

MAY 22, 2010 I will be walking in the American Brain Tumor Association Path To Progress 5K at Soldier Field in Chicago for Brain Tumor research. My great friend Mark Patrick is helping me this year. We have set up Team Talbott, and would love you to join us either by walking with us, or with your donation Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated and will go to a great cause! Check out the link and Thank You in advance

http://hope.abta.org/goto/Steven_Talbott


Peace out!!

No comments: