Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ABTA

Saturday is the ABTA Path to Progress 5K at Soldier Field in Chicago. This is an event that raises money for brain tumor research. I did this event last year and it proved to be an emotional but uplifting event. I have been looking forward to this event all year. THis year we created "Team Talbott" and have raised over $3600 for brain tumor research!! Most importantly I have a team of friends and supporters joining me in the walk. In case you haven't noticed in my posts over the last 2+ years, I have some absolutely amazing friends. Bringing them together for this cause is breathtaking! When my hope is challenged, as it has been over the past month or so due to the challenges in my father's Health, I always think of my support group and what they mean to me. Within minutes, my spirits are lifted! I will post pictures and thoughts after the event this weekend! Go Team Talbott! THank you for all you do.

Peace out!

Peace Out!

2 comments:

~Val said...

Jon and I are lacing up our walking shoes! See you there!

Unknown said...

International Trade
Your way to success and achieve dreams
visit:http://free2trade.blogspot.com/