Monday, May 5, 2008

Hanging onto the "good stuff" continued

To follow up on my last post, I have compiled some "good stuff" to share.

First, I want to thank all of you that donated to Kim and I on our MS Walk 2008. We had a great time, Kim was able to see some of the resources available to her. Kim's Mom, sister, nieces, and nephew joined us on the walk. We had a great day hanging out and walking at the Arboretum in Rockford. It was a gorgeous day! Here is a pic of Kim and her walking team. I am there, just behind the camera. :)

So I think this event will definitely become an annual event for us. Next year, we will build a team and build it up. Thanks Steph, Brytt, Lori, Greta, and Jesse for coming out and joining us and thank you again to all of you who donated. We really appreciated it.

So, while I was enjoying the "good stuff" yesterday, I started thinking about some other good stuff, one of my friends that was at my party sent me some of the pics he took. So in honor of celebrating the good stuff in life, I wanted to share these pics from the party...


Now this is true Laughter...laughter that only comes from the heart! Mark and I sharing some "good stuff"


Another form of happiness. Tears of Joy, Mark and I reminicing, and my wife showing tears of happiness for all the love and support she is seeing for me. She is showing exactly what I was feeling at that moment. I get choked up now just seeing this picture. My rock for the three months of surgery and treatment and the head of my support team let some of their happiness tears show. It makes my heart happy to know how happy they are right there. Tears are cleansing right? (Kim-I know you don't like this picture, but I love you and wanted everyone to see another reason why.)








Kim and I, and darling Miss Ava...Who is not really sure what to make of all the good stuff she is seeing, nor having Uncle Teeb take her away from Mommy.









A bunch of wanna be poker playas enjoying the good stuff!

Thank you all that came to this event. It brings tears of joy to my eyes just remembering! I promise to post more pictures as I get them.

Don't forget to focus on the GOOD STUFF!! Life is alot more fun that way.

PEACE OUT!!




1 comment:

~Val said...

Love the pic of you and Mark cracking up...you guys look like you are in a New H Mgrs meeting ;-)

AND...in the 2nd you/Mark pic...note how Jamie in his parachute getup is plummeting down behind Mark's head?? Scary!!!