Friday, June 6, 2008

New Source of Strength

Just a short post to let you know that I am feeling absolutely fabulous! I am exercising several times a week and I truly feel as good as ever!

Wanted to share something that has become another source of strength for me. I only found this source a few days ago, but it has had a huge impact on me!

David M. Bailey is a Brain Tumor Survivor of 12+ years now, a singer/songwriter, and someone who has been coined "The Hope Guy". I met him at the American Brain Tumor Assoc. conference, but didn't really look him up until earlier this week. His music and lyrics are inspiring.

I am including two You Tube links of 2 different songs that represent me the most. Can you figure out which one represents me the most? :)

The Links are safe and tested. Please enjoy and let me know what you think. You may or may not like the music, but listen to the words. It truly has me inspired me....NOT TO SING...YOU DON'T WANT THAT, but Hope Does Run ETERNAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiV0SsKVUbk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhtHtURCIFs

Check out his site http://www.davidmbailey.com/ for his bio and more about his music.

Please do tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Yep -- might as well be that one!
Now I can't wait til my cd comes.
BTW -- Happy Anniversary to you and Kim!
Love, Mom

markopat said...

Great stuff Steve...I know which one is your favorite! Very inspiring AND it has a good beat...I could dance to that... ;-)

(visions of conferences)

heh

Marky P

PS...Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I agree with him---someone has to be the one and I am positive it is you!!!

Great songs---have to check out some more--he is a very positive guy--reminds me of you!!

Love ya,
Lori