Thursday, October 15, 2009

Surgery Redux

Okay, I did pretty damn good yesterday!

Kept my mind off of the surgery and even made it to the gym. Even got a couple hours sleep last night.

So to keep with this Blog's theme, I thought I would share the mindset that I am in now 4:30am...just a couple hours before my surgery.

Feeling overwhelmed in a really good way by all of the thoughts and prayers sent my way this week. Thank you all! It has really helped keep my head right.

I am not fearing this surgery...I know in my heart its the right thing.

The most prevalent thought running through my head is that I can't wait to wake up from Surgery later this morning and see Kim my beautiful wife smiling back at me! Then I know all my prayers have been answered - in more ways than one.

Peace Out

2 comments:

markopat said...

Amen my friend...BIG prayerrs are with you!

Mark

JacquelineMarie said...

WE LOVE YOU STEVE!!! God loves you too and is holding you in the palm of His hand!