Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day/MRI Day...

Veteran's Day

Thank you to all of our men and women of the military, past and present. We appreciate what you have done for us. Thank you to my Dad for his service to the Navy, to our Country in WWII, and to our family. Today is Veteran's Day, a day to thank everyone that has served in the armed services, and for me, another chance to thank my Dad for his part in making me who I am. Thank You Dad!

MRI Day

Sing along with me.... "It's off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of the tube" (ie MRI)... We knew it was going to be a great day for my 5th Post Radiation MRI. Kim had the day off, we had to go to Madison, and the forecast was for SNOW/RAIN Mix...yippee yippee. :)

So we got up early and started our trek north...turns out...it was worth the hassle.

To sum up the MRI results, I will phrase it the way Dr. Ian did... ROCK SOLID! Ok so to work down my checklist of living... Get a clean bill of health from my 5th Post Radiation MRI, and begin my 9th (of 12) cycles of Chemo... CHECK!, CHECK! WOO HOO!

Short Post tonight, but I wanted to pass on the good news and say thanks!

Peace Out!

4 comments:

markopat said...

ROCK STAR! Way to go Steve...this is geat news! I will fire out a note to the support group!

CONGRATS BRO!

Marky P

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Keep the great news coming!
-SKOL

~Val said...

Terrific way to spend a Tuesday, eh?

Glad to hear all continues to ROCK on...

Now sprinkle some of that good fortune over Kyle Orton's ankle for us, please... ;-)

~Val

JacquelineMarie said...

That is wonderful news Steve!!!! Please email me your address, I need to mail you something! I am so very happy for you!!!!