Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year, New Hopes

2010 is upon us. My thoughts today are of hope and joy AND the future. 2 days ago, I celebrated 2years of survival post original diagnosis and surgery of Glioblastoma Multiforme. I have survived 2 surgeries and have begun treatment post 2nd surgery. Treatment is going well. We will get an idea how successful it is in Late January at my next MRI.

So what is in the picture for me in 2010? As Jimmy Buffett put it best in 2008, it's "THE YEAR OF STILL HERE!" I am feeling great and I am anxious to get back to work! I am sick and tired of thinking about Cancer! I am looking forward to a year free of hospital stays!

2009 What a year! The year began with a bang in business, with Jeff and I commuting back and forth to Minneapolis for a big project. From there, we decided to add another consulting practice to our company. It got to be a little challenging as we ended the year, from my tumor recurrence, surgery and recovery, to my brother's Prostate Cancer surgery and reovery.

It was a crazy end to the year, but oh do I have alot to be thankful for.

1. I am still here and feeling great! The fight continues.
2. My brother Kevin is doing fantastic and all the tests have been clear!God Bless!
3. Business is looking up significantly after a slow end of 2009.

As I look into 2010 I am excited for what tomorrow brings. No matter what comes, I know that with the support of my amazing family and friends I will get through it, but most importantly I will continue to live life!

I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous 2010. Make it a great year!

Peace & Love

Steve

PEACE OUT for 2009!

2 comments:

~Val said...

Your posts always give me a little boost! Glad you are feeling great and itching to get back to work.

All the best in 2010!!

markopat said...

Here is to 2010...The year of STILL HERE! Rock on my brother! It is going to be a great year!

Marky P